Women’s ministry exists to:
- Equip the local church women to enrich each others’ lives through Christ.
- Help women discover their spiritual gifts to use in ministry, as well as to server the needs within the community.
- Lead women to accept Christ as Lord, maintaining a healthy, loving relationship with Him, and sharing Him as they go.
- Rose Miller Mission Group – A Women’s Missionary Union (WMU) group whose primary purpose is to learn about and support missions and missionaries around the world, and serve our local community through a variety of mission action projects. This group meets in a rotating home the first Monday of each month at 7:00pm.
- Annual Ladies’ Christmas Luncheon – Generally held the first Saturday of each December, this is a time of fellowship during the season when we celebrate the birth of Christ. The next luncheon is scheduled for December 7th, 2013.
Learn About Our